ROUTE AND INFORMATION
From June 25 to July 2
8 days / 6 stages / 7 nights
17 mountain passes
16850m positive climbing
1495 Eur (Last spots available)
Download additional information
Velodrom Bike Tours has prepared for you a new multi stage bike tour crossing the Italian Dolomites in 6 stages.
Starting in the pleasant town of Alleghe, we will cross the Dolomites from east to west crossing some of the most beautiful towns in this mountains: Corvara In Badía, Cortina d´Ampezzo, Misurina, Bolzano, Silandro and finishing in Bormio.
We have created a challenging route climbing the most famous mountain passes in the region. Mountain passes that have been featured many times in the Giro d´Italia: Passo Pordoi, Tre Cimi Lavaredo, Passo Giau, the infamous Mortirolo, Passo Gavia, and of course, the big giant: Passo dello Stelvio.
The route includes transport from Venecia to the start of the route Alleghe. As well, we have included a transport from the end of the route Bormio to Milán.
A spectacular route with optional climbs at the end of each stage. You can relax and enjoy, as you will be supported through the whole route by Velodrom Bike Tour Staff and our support vehicles.
What is included in this trip?
- 3***/ 4**** Hotels in half board: Breakfast + Dinner
- Support vehicles and staff during the whole route.
- Feeding stations along the route, including a “lunch” feeding station on each stage.
- Professional video and photography.
- Velodrom Bike Tours jersey
- Organized transports from/to the start/finish of the route.
- Luggage transport.
- Maps and tracks of the route.
- Optional cols at the end of each stage.
- Optional Services: Bike Rental Massages at the end of each stage.
Bookings will open from 5th of November.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Sign up for our newsletter and stay updated with all our new trips, routes and promotions. Type your email in the following form: